Martes, Pebrero 18, 2014

NEW YEAR NEW ME






Often time’s people do say New Year, New Me. New year new beginning. New year is the time o change for the BETTER as others say. This is the time people make their resolution, resolutions that they will make and change in the incoming year.

As the year “2014” approach there are things in my mind that I would like to make or achieve. I thought to myself I want a change in my life. A CHANGE that can make me a better person for my family, friends, and for myself.  The change I want in myself is that I will be more helpful in doing my obligations at home. I would like to improve my not so good attitude and my relations to my siblings most especially to my sister. I’d like also to improve the way I act when my parents is scolding me and most especially I would like to improve my behavior inside the class.

New year had just started. All the changes I want in my life is hard, but I will try hard to achieve even not all of this change. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento