Martes, Oktubre 8, 2013

MY MOTHER MY SUPERMOM




MY HERO IS FOR REAL



      As days goes by there comes your way. Not just to help you but to become as your own hero in their own simple ways. this days heroes are not define by the thought being the savior or the one who fights in battle just to sacrifice for their country. It is being describe as the people who can help them in their own simple ways.
      At this young age of mine, I have now what I call my modern hero. Hero for me because she is always there for me. Even if in times of my lonely days and nights. She makes me happy in her special ways. I know I had made her cry for so many times but still she is always there. She is one of the so many untold reasons why I am existing here today. Because without her I wouldn't be able to live. She had made so many sacrifices for me. She is the one who molded me to become who I am now. And because of her I am sacrificing a lot and doing all what I can just to pursuit the dreams that she wants for me to graduate in college and to have a better way of leaving someday.
      My mother is my modern superhero not because she had fight for me but because of the so many things that she did for me. One of those is by giving birth to me. For me my mom is the superhero that I have in life that I will treasure and will keep forever.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento